Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Cover In September


My casein painting above, titled "Please Don't Eat The Daisies" , will be gracing the cover of the September issue of The Equine Marketer, an all breed equine monthly publication coming out of Pennsylvania, that covers the Mid Atlantic region of our U.S. of A. I had been contacted last August [ of 2007] by the magazine for the cover of their “Future Champion” Issue for 2008. This casein depicted foals in a field playing, is already sold. As it is one of my favourites, I will be very happy to see it portraying future equine champions!!
Thunder storms are rumbling around our farm this day.....I watch as the Cobs run from their dry sheds to stand in the back fields with their tails to the wind. The rain pounds on their backs...but they feel saver braving the elements. Wild ponies that they are!!

No comments: