Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Painting In The Ring

"In The Ring"     mixed media     12 x 12"

In spite of the distractions of the hint of spring in the air and the gardens needing raking, horses needing shedding and dogs needing walking.....AND the fact that my studio space is STILL neither here nor there....I have finished a 12 x 12 casein and acrylic painting of a gray dressage horse titled" In The Ring". 
I also have received the exciting news that my oil painting "Four-Up At Acadia" is to be exhibited in an invitational art show ,  "The Horse In Fine Art  'A Salute to the World Equestrian Games' " which will hang in The Lexington History Museum in Lexington,Kentucky during the summer equestrian games.The exhibit is organized by The American Academy Of Equine Art in partnership with Keeneland Foundation and will be on display from April 16 through November 1,2010. I will probably not get down to the Lexington History Museum show until September when I will having a show opening and reception at Gallery B..also in Lexington and on the same street!! 

I also have been doing my 20 minute ink sketches religiously....and having fun doing them...Check them out!! They are right here on my blog!!
Look up ^   up below the header!!! ;-)

Now time to haul some more 'stuff' down to the new studio space.........

No comments: