Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Painted Dog - Real Dog

As I write this blog entry, I am being besieged by JRT kisses. Little Nell just woke up from her nap on the cushy pillows on our bed, and NOW she feels it is time for play. I ,on the other hand, am still working,still need to clean up my messy palette of dried casein and try to find my desk under books and paper piled high. I clean the studio occasionally and in between times, the piles get high and things get lost. It is time to clean.....or else! And Nell wants to play

The above casein is a small 5 x 7" titled"Big Shadow"... and little Italian Greyhound, smaller than it's shadow! I am putting this work up on my website in the Small Work Collection. This was finished today, while Nell napped.


Cozy spot for a Jack Russell Terrier-ist!

No comments: