Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feet Don't Fail Me Now

There are a lot of times when I feel my feet aren't listening to my brain....yesterday was one of those days. I was wearing my Wellies to do barn chores and I slipped on the frost covered grass and sort of did a split and roll...is there such a maneuver? Anyway...my feet were not listening me to for sure!!

But this is a good way to segue into the title of the above painting , 'Feet Don't Fail Me Now".
This a a 12 x 12 " casein that I 'whipped' out on canvas on board. Not much detail, but I liked the composition of this and went into it with lots of color. I can hear the pounding of the hooves and the roar of the crowds................

I need to get back into my watercolor paints and I already have a few works started. I always have at least two going at once so that I can keep working and not have to wait for paint to dry. It is always a welcome change to get back into another medium............I am looking forward to it.

No comments: