Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

We Had A Happy Thanksgiving - And My Latest Watercolor -


"Arriving Back At The Barn-Acadia" , watercolor, 10 x 19 3/4" ©2014 www.kathipeters.com

 Snow steadily fell over our farm on the eve before Thanksgiving and we put the horses back into their cozy stalls. I did the baking for our Thanksgiving Day celebration that we spent with family. I hope you all had someone to enjoy the day with. I am so thankful for our life on our small farm with our horses, and that I am able to paint works that make my heart happy.

This is the latest work finished, “Arrival Back At The Barn – Acadia”  is a watercolor depicting a lovely 4 in- hand of Kaldruber horses pulling their happy party of passengers, as they all come back from a lovely ride on the miles of carriage roads of Acadia National Park.

I am working on commission work now, that of course, I can’t show, as they are going to folks for Christmas. I will continue my "Fall Clean Up Sale" for a bit longer. Some folks have nabbed some great buys in this art sale…….Were you one? If you haven’t bought anything yet, take at look at the work available while it is up… offering easy shopping from the comfort of your home!

Have a warm cozy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. 
From our house to your house!
God bless!


No comments: