Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Fall Special Making Room Sale.... Or "Cleaning Up The Studio Sale"

 

It has to happen!!!  Another Fall Clean Up The Studio Special Sale!!....I did it last year with great success...... but my studio is getting too crowded again....and if I want to continue painting, [and I do] I HAVE to move out some of my art works. Some are framed. Some are not framed. They are ALL  being offered at very low prices and my space dilemma is your gain. So grab a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of wine and virtually walk around my virtual art sale. It is a great way to collect my work at discounted prices. Collect for your own walls... or for that special person on your holiday shopping list.


 






These are just a few that are listed in the sale. I am going through my inventory and will be adding a few more over the days the sale is running. So have some fun looking through my inventory sale....and good luck! Hope you nab a good one...........for yourself, or for that someone special for the holidays!!

No comments: