Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Roses Etc....

My garden hat and my roses.....soon to be my painting!!!!
I so love this time of year. The time when our roses start blooming and the air is filled with the sweet aroma of the sun warmed blossoms. Honey bees busy themselves with their daily task and butterflies dart in and out of the gardens. I love it.
Nellie on the other hand is busy keeping my chair warm for me....a chair that I only have time to sit in for a short time in the evenings.....so Nell is very busy too .....protecting  my chair.


Nell warming my chair.

I have new work on my website.......one of my latest caseins...an 8 x 10" work of a draft all soapy ...a draft I saw a short while ago it Wildwood Stables in Acadia National Park. I call it "Soapy Draft" . An appropriate title.


"Soapy Draft"    casein on board           8 x 10"


I am thinking I will paint my garden hat and roses...in oils...on my new copper panels....To the studio I go!!   Nell is sleeping.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I like the sparkle of whites and free brush strokes on the horse. Beautiful! Have fun with the hat and roses.

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Wonderful paintings of the draft. Can't wait to see the oil of the hat and roses!