Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Pony In Cart

"Pony In Cart" casein on canvas 24 x 48"

Mind you, I am not complaining. I am just stating a fact. It is cold out. But this is winter and this is Maine, so I guess I am stuck with it. I stay cloistered in my studio, the sun shinning into the room, but I can hear the wind howling outside.
Today I finished the above casein on canvas of "Pony"....the pony perfect. Lynn, the lady driving him, sits in a lovely antique governess cart at a recent Maine Carriage Day event held at Skyline Farm in North Yarmouth, Maine. If I painted everyday, all day for the rest of my life, I would still have scenes I want to to portray, paintings that need to be painted, all about driving horses.A passion for me...horses and driving.
"Pony In Cart" is available to grace someone's walls...........





2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Outstanding!

Kpeters said...

Thanks Jenn...I am a sucker for a scene with a white /gray horse in it!