Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Copper and Oils and Gardens


Addie [PWC] and I went for a walk in the back yard,checking on how our gardens are coming along. [Mistress Mary, quite contrary,How does your garden grow?] I think we quite agree that so far, so good. The small hydrangea has taken to it's new spot on our farm and is coming into flower. The white clematis that climbs our back arbor, is in full bloom,covered with flowers.


 After our walk we headed back into the studio to work on the oil painting on the copper panel. I hope to get this one done this week. I have some other commission work I need to get done and then have new ideas I want to try on more copper panels.  I am liking this oil painting on copper for sure.


I learned today that I was featured in an article written by Renee Phillips in the new July/August Art Calendar magazine. The article is titled: "Healing Power of Creativity". Surprise Surprise! I don't think that I knew about this article?? But I am smiling! Thank you, Renee. I can't wait to actually see it!!

No comments: