Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Sketches Are Art -The Carriage Horse

 
"Carriage Horse"  Charcoal and Gouache on Strathmore Gray Scale paper - 7.5 x 10
 
 
The age old profile of a classical horse...a carriage horse..... holds so much strength and nobility if its bearing.
I am playing around with some ideas for some future paintings. "Carriage Horse".... This charcoal and gouache work is now available.
 
Our weather in mid-coast Maine has been primo of late. Days of brilliant sunshine, with cool nights produced lovely fall foliage to decorate the forest that surrounds our farm. The colors are  now gone. Our horses are reveling in green pastures and bug free grazing. Perfect weather for carriage driving. Not enough hours in the day to do everything we want to do....but lovely never the less. Waiting on the snow to start.
I have more work on my plate than ever and each day I awaken with purpose and joy ......ready to hit the studio and give life to new creations.
 
Paint and charcoal.... I paint.

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Un très joli dessin...
Gros bisous 🌸

Kpeters said...

Bon jour!!
I thank you very much. Glad that you like it!

Kathi