Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

The Wheelers At Acadia - A Sketch Now, A Painting Later


"The Wheelers At Acadia", charcoal and conte, copyright 2016 kathipeters.com

When the four in hand coaches come driving at Acadia, there is never a lack of inspiration for me. Often the four horses in a team are taken out as pairs....only two pulling the carriage. Its a good way to exercise the horses or get them familiar with their new surroundings. Sometimes one of the four might have a problem that keeps them from being used........and then I get to capture a pair.....its all good! "The Wheelers At Acadia"
 
This sketch is available. I will be painting this scene...edited a bit. But now I am offering the sketch , unframed. Shipping is included for shipments within the USA. You'd be surprised how low the price is on my sketches!!   I do ship overseas...but that of course costs more. Contact me for that.

No comments: