Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Bye 2013! Hello 2014!!! I am Ready!

 

Christmas has come and gone. Storms have buried my gardens and the farm in mantels of white. 2013 is almost done. I am excited about 2014. I anticipate a full plate of paintings, shows and new galleries. Bring it on!

 Commissions in 2013 took up a lot of my time. I will accept a limited amount of commission work in 2014, but hope the major part of the New Year will be all about original work, and working on some ideas I want to develop further.
One of my 2013 commission clients contracted me for 2 larger paintings of his driving horses, two different scenes and I enjoyed painting them both. Here they are! What handsome horses!




It feels so good to be back in the studio and working again....a lot of new happenings are prompting me to pull up my socks and get to work. Love it!
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments: