Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Three P's Of Being An Artist

"Acting The Fools"           watercolor            11 x 17"  

Sometimes  life gets into the way of good intentions.....and it seems that as been my mantra of late. Maybe I have too much on my plate.....but "my intentions are good!!!

One watercolor, "Acting The Fools",  and one casein of carriage horses at Acadia's Wildwood Stable, "Between Drives" are done... Now   PAPERWORK has taken over my life, and I haven't even started taxes yet! I have so many paintings in my head that need painting, I think I will have to start getting up earlier and stay up later!!

"Between Drives-Acadia"    casein on canvas       8 x 10"

So I work each day waiting for spring to find our little corner of Maine........it will I know. Ad I want to be ready for it!! So I will plug along with the paperwork,shipping paintings. But wait.............. some good news is that I two paintings headed to the American Academy Of Equine Art's Spring Invitational Exhibit "The Horse In Fine Art". It is always an honor to be invited to have work hang with the some of the best equine artists of today. So I am in the process of packing and shipping those paintings to Kentucky and shipping other works to new collectors .......and hopefully I will actually get to paint too....today!   So back to Paperwork, Packing and Painting.....the 3 P's of being an artist!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Une très jolie publication... Vos oeuvres sont superbes. Vous capturez magnifiquement ces chevaux.
Gros bisous à vous

Kpeters said...

Thank you so, Martine.....you are so kind! My next painting coming up is NOT a horse!! It is of my grandson having fun! I had fun too!
kp