Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Who said this blogging is easy??


Due to my own limitations, I have been locked out from my own blog since my last [and first] entry. We have been snowed under and blown by the winds since then. Just doing the barn chores has been a labor.....is it of love?
But on the bright side...I have been painting. Yesterday I finished a watercolor [Titled: "Pony"] of a lovely gray pony who captured my muse at last fall's Maine Carriage Day held at Skyline Farm in North Yarmouth, Maine. Then I went back to painting three caseins I am working on of hunter-jumpers. Today I work on the three caseins and started a fourth in my "Shades Of Black" series. I am on a roll...........
Now if I can just remember how to get back into my blog creation page I will write more soon.......

No comments: