Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Drawn To Grey And Fields Of Gold

 

"Among The Fields Of Gold"  , oil on board,  12 x 12"  ©2015 www.kathipeters.com
 

The long awaited rain has poured down on our farm. The brook that lay parched all summer, is now flowing over its banks. What is the old saying? …. It never rains, but it pours!! Apropos for today.
 
 
Another oil painting is done.  ”Among The Fields Of Gold “ is a 12 x 12” oil with a bit of gold added…..It speaks to me of lazy hot days of late summer , when fields that once were green and lush are now dried and yellow, as fields of gold. I really felt a connection with this painting…….  Fall is definitely in the air now and I am sure my palette will show that as I work on new work.
 
I am in the studio today, as it rains to beat the band outside, I am painting.

No comments: