Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Art Shows I am In AND A New Painting ....Of A Goat!!!


Driving the carriage roads of Acadia  ©2015 www.kathipeters.com

Our two horses are back home grazing in their fields, after our July carriage driving marathon…. I am trying to catch up on gardening chores and in between the barn chores and gardening, I head to the studio and paint, order new paints and frames and get my creative mojo working.  I have done some new equine art work?  NO…..  Animal art ……..A GOAT?? Yes…... a Maine goat, no less.  

  "Maine Goat" , casein on canvas , 16 x 20"  ©2015 www.kathipeters.com


MY NEWS:  I have had 2 paintings juried into the new art exhibit, Mainly Maine  at River Arts in Damariscotta, Maine , that opens tonight.  With over 223 entries, by 92 artists from all over Maine, 105 works juried into the exhibition by juror Andy Curran.  I am honored to be one of those juried into this Maine show.
"Pemaquid Point Rosehips" , oil ob board , 16 x 16"  ©2015 www.kathipeters.com

I also have 3 works in the current on-line exhibit with Women Artists of the West’s show “Rivers, Tides, and Pools". A talented group of artists and not all the members are from the real “West”…….. Check out their great online art show!


AND the 2 person art show that I am in and NOW hanging at Equis Art Gallery in Red Hook, NY is up for a few more days.  "Summer Feature" highlighting the work of artist Patricia Powers and myself ,is a show featuring a mix of some of our older works and some new. I hope anyone in the area gets a chance to see this show. Then Equis Art Gallery is moving to its bigger and brighter new space in the center of Red Hook. THAT is exciting! I will post more about this as it happens!


And today…I am painting!

No comments: