Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Art On National Magazine Cover - Driving Digest


I am so honored to see my painting "Going Under Seal Harbor Bridge - Acadia" featured on the latest issue of the DRIVING DIGEST magazine. This painting depicts our Morgan pair on the carriage roads of Acadia. I always love seeing this bridge when we are driving up there, as I consider it the keyhole to the door that opens on the wonderful experience of the miles of carriage roads that Acadia National Park has to offer....to be enjoyed by equestrians. I firmly believe THIS is the way to see the interior of the park.....better than walking  or riding a bike. No cars allowed! I never tire of painting this treasure.

I have been busy....working on two paintings at this point. Need to get back into some small original paintings, but that will have to wait for awhile. It has been bitter cold in Maine of late....but I guess Maine is not alone with this polar front that sits over the east. I take comfort in the fact that I am not alone in my misery.

So I paint in a chilly studio......brrrrrrrr.

No comments: