Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Studio Is Emptying Nicely, Thank You & New Work Added To Sale



Last week was spent going through boxes and picking out paintings to add to the “Clean the Studio Special Fall Sale”.  Lots of folks have taken advantage being able to obtain these discounted artworks…. and I quickly boxed work up and moved them out, winging their way to their forever homes…..or maybe they will become Holiday presents for someone special.  I want to thank everyone who is helping me clean out and get my studio space back. Nell thanks you too. Now she has more room to throw her “babies” around and chase the cat.

Here are a few of the framed works added to the sale.
 



And when I was not packing and shipping…. I was working on a large commission painting of a carriage driving pair trotting through a lovely spring field. It is a lovely scene and I am so stoked to have been picked to paint this wonderful scene. I look forward to doing more original paintings .  New paintings coming SOON!

No comments: