Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Than A Day Late-Dancing With Horses!!

I guess over a week has past since my last blog post.....need I say I have been busy? I have not posted since I announced the art show opening reception of "Women In Motion" at  Couleur Collection Gallery in Falmouth, Maine. I got some lovely shots of The Portland Ballet's performance that was staged at the reception to every one's delight.......and as we stood watching the dancing that was staged in front of my artwork, a friend [and collector of my work] remarked "Dancing With Horses"!! YES!! It was!!....and it gave an entirely different and wonderful meaning to this exhibit for me!

The Portland Ballet performed in front of my art work!

 The reception was packed and the gallery put on a wonderful show for all.

                  
    So Wonderful to see dancing with horses all around!!                        










 



After the reception on our way back to our car we met two fur kids who were looking for some attention too!!We had to stop and talk with them.They are some wise words to say about art and the state of affairs in the world today.
All in all, the day was stellar.

Thank you, Couleur Collection!!!

The show is up until mid November.....if you are in the area and have a chance check out the show....it is all about "Women In Motion"..........

No comments: