Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Road Trip Due To Cabin Fever

"Through The Daisies"  Casein   6x6"           ©2012 kathi peters


The days are starting to feel a bit longer. I know the sun is setting later each day. Yet the long gray winter days had started to get to us at Cob Cottage ....so we picked a sunny wintery warmer day to head south and to the shore, in order to breath the fresh air tinged with the salt of the sea and .the cries of the gulls.... We drank it all up and come home refreshed and ready to take on the rest of winter that is left.


One of the scenes that I want to paint....icy Maine waters
©2012 kathi peters








I have finished two small caseins since I last blogged.....and here they are ! Now I am excited about doing some new work inspired by the wonderful scenery we saw on our road trip...and if time allows, I might just start some this week!!

Both these small paintings are up on my website.....
Have a great day! I know I will !!

2 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

Beautiful paintings, love them all. The little dog, really looks like it is bouncing along, lovely action,love it.

Kpeters said...

Ann,you can't beat a JRT for bounce!! Thank you...and you have a creative day!! :-)
kp