Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Small Casein Painting - Keeneland Morning

"Keeneland Morning"   Casein on Board   6 x 6"   ©2012 kathi peters
It might be cold and wintry here in Mid-Coast Maine,but I am keeping warm in my studio painting memories of past summer visits to Kentucky and the behind the scenes racetrack excitement. I love the hustle and bustle that goes on, the training and conditioning of the horses.So many paintings to be done....keeps my winters busy here.

The above is a small 6 x 6" casein of morning training.....a familiar scene there. The painting is available on my website,and is offered framed and ready to hang.

3 comments:

ann @ studiohyde said...

It must be wonderful going to the track, the atmosphere plus horses...bliss. You have captured that feeling in your painting, love it.

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Wow! It's hard to believe this is only 6 x 6. It seems much larger. Lovely painting!

Kpeters said...

Yes,the race track is full of ideas for paintings....I love going to them,especially in the morning time,before the races.
Thank you both!
kp