Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back From Saratoga & Back To Work

At the race track...
It seems that time just flew by. Last week was taken up with packing, getting the farm sitters introduced to our daily routine and then the drive to Saratoga Springs. And now here we are back home,getting our life back on track with the art show and the excitement of the racetrack behind us.

My work hanging at Equidae Gallery,in the Holiday Inn in Saratoga Springs,NY.


It was nice to get "off the farm" and to see new places, horses galore at the track,and wonderful art work in Saratoga galleries....but now I am back in my studio, working on the two paintings I started in my casein painting demonstration that I did for Equidae Gallery  in Saratoga.One of the paintings is turning into a mixed media piece....I have gone into it with my Sennelier oil pastels and am liking it!

The gardens grew while we were gone....the grass grew.....the weeds grew. We have our work cut out for us,so to speak, when the rain has stopped. But for now, I am painting away making up for lost time. A gallery is asking for new work for an October show! So it's back to the drawing board!

A new casein turned mixed media ....in progress!!

No comments: