Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No Foot No Horse

The old saying" No Foot No Horse" came to mind when I first saw this scene. I was attracted to the image of the horse and his caretaker....but it really was the landscape, the Mediterranean light and the shortened view that captured my muse.... and so I painted it, a 12 x 16" casein on board.
The finished painting is available on my website now. Jordi, a friend from Spain and his handsome Freisian are the subjects in this shot....I thank Jordi and Captain!
The title of this work is "Spanish Freisian".....maybe I should change it to "No Foot No Horse"?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron Caycedo-Kimura said...

Nice job Kathi!

Gail said...

You do horses very well

Anonymous said...

Wow great blog never read anything like it. Keep it up. Narconon

Kpeters said...

Thanks all...stay tuned for more...
kp