Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beautiful Blond Belgians

This is one of the paintings I am working on now...a 30 x 40" on canvas painting, it will be sort of exciting to complete. It is in the beginning stages, as I do the drawing with charcoal to get my harness and movement right in the composition.
So after I do our horses stalls and walk the dogs, I will get back into it.

Yesterday we went down south to Freeport for the artists reception of the 'Experiencing Freeport" exhibit. My painting for this Maine Art Commission and Freeport Creative Arts sponsored show, is hanging at the corner of Maine Street and Bow Street. I am so pleased to be one of the Maine Artists picked to take part in this show supported by the National Endowment For The Arts.

But today it is "back down to earth"...muck the stalls and play with the pups....and then back into the studio to create ...another painting!

No comments: