Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reclaiming Old Field Farm & More!

"She Rode a Purple Horse" is headed down to Locust Valley , NY to Anderson Galleries for a show they are hosting. "The End of Season Reception for Old Field Farm" happens Thursday, Sept. 10th from 6-9 pm. If you are in the area do stop in and see my work and enjoy the wine and refreshments. I am also sending down one of my new small JRT caseins, "Leapin' Lizards".
Old Field , an historic Long Island show grounds with a long equestrian tradition is being brought back to life as a center for the Long Island equestrian and community events. I so believe it behooves us to take care of our past....as much as our future. Hopefully the new events staged there will bring present horse lovers memories for their future.

I am busy getting new works ready for the Skyline Farm art show due to open towards the end of September.

And Sept 4th , Friday evening is the reception of the Maine Arts Commissions grant paintings for the Freeport, Maine's FCA group show. I will be there...I so hope you can make that!..... and see "Experiencing Freeport- Our Town Through Art". It should be fun! It takes place at the Freeport Village Station from 5 to 6:30 with refreshments and music! Come on down!!


No comments: