Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Up and Coming


While I sit working on dreaded taxes and trying to get my "filing system" in order..[?]..I keep looking at this photo that is going to be my next "From The Loft" series painting. Why? Because I like the abstract effects in the photo and I want to play with the design elements.
I am trying to make excuses why I should be painting. Sometimes life does get in the way. And the big date April 15th looms large.
While I work upstairs in my studio not doing taxes, Nell amuses herself on lookout... from the back of the couch.... for stray turkeys. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it! Addie [the Corgi] is sleeping..she needs her beauty rest! Nell on the other hand [resident JRT] is wide awake and itching for a fight! Look out turkeys!
Me? ...I am working!

No comments: