Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Catch Me If You Can



After trying to get this painting shot in a manner that does it justice..I am going with the best shot I have at the moment. This 5 x 7 casein on canvas on board, Titled "Catch Me" is available and may be put on my website at some point....when I get a "round to-it". Let this be another lesson for me [and I keep having to relearn this!] that varnished caseins are very hard to photograph! This scene is a view of our Cob colt as a weanling...and he often gave me this view when I went out to catch him from the pasture where he was turned out with our geldings. Legacy was a sweety...but like most Cobs...opinioned. He has turned out to be a great boy..super driving Cob and is campaigned by Mary Gray for the Gorman's.

I am working on getting my "news" together and will soon be sending out the latest from Cob Cottage. Last year was a stellar year for me in spite of 'myself'! Already 2009 plans of passing that!

Stay tuned!!





4 comments:

Kimberly Kelly Santini said...

Here's to 2009!! We'll catch up to Legacy, and pass him on by!!!

Casey Klahn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I went, "ahhh" when I saw your banner image with the red shadows. Wonderful!

Kpeters said...

Kim...it is going to be an aewsome year! Hang on to your hat!!!

Kpeters said...

Casey...Welcome to Cob Cottage! And let me tell you that you are no slouch your self...lovely work...colors to lift the soul!ITALY!!MY homeland[sorta].
Thanks for sharing!!
So explain how you knew I visited? I am so stupid about all this blog stuff...and twitter,etc!