Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Start Of A New Day



This is a new work in progress. This new casein is 18 x 18" and it Titled "Start Of A New Day". It has the square format that I really love to work with and note that my works are getting bigger. I will be moving some of my painting out of the loft and taking over the house! The needed work space is growing!!

2009 is almost upon us all. I personally will take this week to format my plans for the new year. New shows have opened up for me and it is time to break out of the mold....stay tuned! For you who have signed up for my newsletter on my website....you will receive all news via email...so thanks for signing up there!!

Now...down to the do stalls [my daily exercise workout ! ] and then up to the loft to get decide what happens for 2009 and Cob Cottage Studio!




No comments: