Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning Excercises

I have to admit I am not into morning exercises..or doing exercises anytime during the day! But when I was at Keeneland Race track I got some great shots of the horses being exercised and I did this study today from a reference shot that I might want to paint again but bigger. This painting is 9 x 12" on Colorfix paper done in casein.
I picked up my caseins today for a break from watercolor work. I think every once in a while it is good to take a break....and I am happy with what I came up with!

3 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

I love it!! The colours are great!

Kpeters said...

Color is a big part of my work now.....or so it seems!
kp

Linda Shantz said...

Well it's definitely working for you! The caseins seem to lend themselves to that, too.