Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Almost Done- ALMOST


I must confess....I have been in the garden more than the studio ....but, heh...it was a long cold winter and that is my excuse. That and the fact that I have too many gardens and am making more all the time. With me it is like potato chips....one is never enough. That is also my excuse for why I have 4 horses. This is the walk way to our home.......gardens to the left of me ...gardens to the right!! But I love it and they feed my soul.
[There are also gardens behind the house]


This is where I am with the panel for the mural "Le Cadeau Du Cheval" . I think I only have to add some highlights and then it will be good to go. I think..................


The painting that is sitting on the easel behind it needs to get done................
I guess I do NEED to get out of my gardens...for a while at least.

2 comments:

Karen Thumm said...

Kathi, your gardens look lovely. You can come to my house next! I'm way behind on my gardening.

Your Mural Mosaic panel turned out very well, and the subject matter is very worthy. I look forward to seeing it as part of the mural.

Kpeters said...

Karen...I love working in gardens...seeing other folks' gardens and just being around green and flowers! I would love to come work with you in your gardens!

and I can't wait to see how the Mural mother image comes together!

kp